Jana’s alma mater is the 1st Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University in Prague, where she excelled in practical extracurricular courses. She provides comprehensive dental care ranging from preventive examinations, through fillings and extraction to root canal treatment. In the field of dentistry, it is very important to constantly improve, which is why Jana follows current trends both nationally and abroad. In her free time, Jana enjoys climbing and strength training, both excellent hobbies for a dentist. She is active every weekday and speaks Czech and German.
Training, seminars and internships
- 2022 Lecture Compromise Pillar – MDDr. Patrik Pauliška
- 2021 Preparation course with MDDr. Daniel Svoboda
- 2021 Summer internship at the VFN Clinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2020-2021 assistance in a private dental clinic
- 2019-2021 Prague Dental Days
- 2018-2021 Dental Prevention – dental care trainer in kindergartens and elementary schools